About Security TechWatch
Global innovation + our expertise = your foresight
Security TechWatch is a new and innovative way for you to obtain insight into the commercial potential of global security innovations.
Security TechWatch is a web-based subscription service, highlighting the commercial potential of scientific research. We produce concise, focused analyses (known as nuggets) summarising cyber security research, with easy connectivity to related innovation information such as SMEs, research groups and dealflow activity. This service allows you to quickly and effectively evaluate research for its importance to your current and future business, and thereby:
- De-risk strategic technology investment decisions;
- Identify threats to your business from emerging technologies and small companies;
- Gain better value from your R&D;
- Identify and engage with new technology and research partners;
- Maintain a cost-effective global technology watch and horizon-scanning operation.
An intelligent window to open innovation
Starting with cyber security, we will provide a specific number of nuggets per month on a subscription basis.
Each nugget is linked to essential contextual information to help you build an understanding of the innovation ecosystem surrounding your technologies of interest:
- Technology-based SMEs in that technology domain;
- Research groups at universities and government institutes in that technology domain;
- Commercial deals in that technology domain;
- Published research on the web about that technology domain;
- Patents in that technology domain (via a search of public domain patent info).
Smart, impartial, & timely, expert analysis of the technology innovation ecosystem
Our mission is to provide smart, impartial, and timely, expert analysis of the commercial potential of global scientific innovations:
- Smart — we link the analysis and research to the wider innovation ecosystem.
- Timely — a web-based subscription service updated regularly;
- Impartial — uses independent experts with proven credibility and integrity;
- Expert — Ph.D and professorial level contributors with research and commercial experience;
- Analysis — Provided in ‘nuggets’ with a succinct, focussed and consistent house style.
Technology intelligence & innovation analysis by subject matter experts — on tap.
More than ever before, businesses need access to a broad range of technology information to cope with the demands of rapid innovation and the concomitant competitive landscape. With the growing trend towards open innovation, companies need impartial advice on the commercial significance of new research and how it relates to the innovation ecosystem. The TechWatch web-based service puts this technology intelligence at your fingertips.